Orofino man dies from burn injuries
Clearwater County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that John Gould, 43, Orofino has died from complications related to burn injuries that he suffered Sunday, March 10, on Freeman Creek Rd. near Cavendish.
CCSO received a call Sunday evening that a man had thrown possibly some gasoline on a fire and the fuel exploded. Gould was severely burned in the explosion and was originally flown by medevac helicopter to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston. He was later flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, WA, where he died Tuesday.
|Window on the Clearwater
P.O. Box 2444
Orofino, ID 83544
Phone: (208) 476-0733
Fax: (208) 476-4140